This would be so cute on a holiday dessert tray. Perfect for your party or as a gift.
More great recipes -> HERE
- 2 pkgs Refrigerated ready-to-roll pie crust
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 container Whipped Cream
Servings: mini pies
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- Mix sugar, pumpkin, vanilla, eggs, cream cheese & pumpkin spice until smooth.
- Roll dough. Using a bowl or 4 inch round cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles from your 2 9-inch pie crust doughs.
- Place each circle into a pre-greased muffin tin. Press them in, letting the sides come up for a fun look. Score the bottom of your dough with a fork to keep the crust from bubbling up as it cooks.
- Pour your filling into each muffin tin cup. Fill them to the very top.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Then turn your heat down to 350 and bake them for 25-30 minutes.
- Let these cool on a wire rack for a couple of hours to let the pumpkin filling set.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply