This is one of my favorite desserts! Best served warm with vanilla ice cream. Yum!
More amazing recipes –> HERE
- 2 cups fresh sliced peaches (or one 29oz can of sliced peaches)
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- In an 8 x 8 baking dish, stir Bisquick mix, milk, nutmeg and cinnamon together until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in melted butter until crust is fully moistened.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir sugar and peaches.
- Spoon peaches over the cobbler crust.
- Bake for one hour or until crust is a golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Share this Recipe
what is bisquick mix
a powdered mix available in US and Canada