This is a delicious treat for anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate. Yum!
More great recipes -> HERE
- 1 18 1/4 oz pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips divided
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips divided
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Add cake mix, peanut butter, and brown sugar to a mixing bowl.
- Beat on low speed until crumbly. Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
- Add water, eggs, and oil to remaining crumb mixture; beat on low speed until moistened. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Add in 1/4 cup each of the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips; stir to combine.
- Pour batter into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Mix together the peanuts, reserved crumb mixture, and remaining chips; sprinkle evenly over the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply